Applications are invited for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s Fellowship 2022. The last date of application is 24 August.
The objective of the Chief Minister’s Fellowship program is to provide a unique opportunity to the youth of the state to participate in the work of policy, management, implementation, monitoring with the government.
Under this program, the energy of the selected researchers, their passion for technology and the new attitude of the youth will be benefited in the implementation of various schemes in the aspirational development block and planning structure according to the future requirement.
For selection in the program, candidates will have to apply online on the website of the planning department. The eligibility of the candidates will be as follows:
- Graduation with first class or minimum 60% marks or higher educational qualification from premier institutes/universities.
- Should be proficient in speaking and writing Hindi (Devanagari script).
- Relevant work experience in any of the areas listed in the application (publishing articles/ policy papers/research papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects and schemes etc. in the thematic areas related to fellowship) Evidence has to be provided.
- Applicants should have excellent computer skills and ability to work on Information and Communication Technology applications and also communication skills. Preference may be given to candidates having experience in data analysis.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be willing to work in the field work.
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Under this program, research scholars will be selected for the Aspirational Development Section (Attachment). During the program period, the research scholars will work under the supervision of the District Magistrate and the Chief Development Officer.
Concurrent evaluation work of all the schemes run by the Central / State Government in the aspirational development block will be done by the researcher in coordination with the Deputy District Magistrate and the Block Development Officer and for the effective execution of the said work, the survey, study, collection of primary data, monitoring will be done.
The work will be done, suggestions will be presented by the researcher to solve the challenges faced in the operation of the schemes and to provide the desired benefits to the public from the schemes.
In addition, the research scholar will participate in the work related to policy formulation, plan structure and implementation of the plan.
The necessary data for the operation of the schemes will be collected by the researchers for real time collection and analysis. A tablet will be made available to the researchers for the completion of the above work or a lump sum amount will be provided to them to purchase the tablet.
Under the fellowship program, the selected scholar will be paid at a rate of Rs. 30,000/- per month. In addition to the remuneration to the research scholar, Rs. 10,000/- will be paid per month for field visits. In addition, Rs. 15,000/- will be provided in lump sum to purchase tablet for monitoring and evaluation of schemes.
In addition, no payment shall be made. Residential facility will be provided to the selected researcher as far as possible in the development block itself.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.