Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 27 August.
Manage large research project, ensuring primary and secondary data collection, analysis with appropriate tools, interaction with internal and external stakeholders, and timely completion of the research project.
- Candidate must have obtained Ph.D. degree in Economics, Public Policy, Finance or Supply Chain.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years in research or educational institution is mandatory.
- Candidate ideally should have handled research assignments with focus on economics, public finance, or public policy. Experience of having worked with the statistical tools is essential.
- Knowledge: It is vital that the applicant possess knowledge and skills in economics or public policy of infrastructure projects.
- Collaborative skills: They must be able to work collaborative in a team-oriented environment,
- Communication skills: They require excellent written as well as verbal communication skills for effective presentation of both technical and non-technical information.
- Organizational skills: It is essential that they are highly organized individuals with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and execute tasks successfully even when faced within tight deadlines,
- Quantitative skills: It is essential that applicant is highly numerate with strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills. The candidate must be comfortable with and capable of synthesizing large data sets into actionable insights.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with the senior leadership.
- Responsible for executing a large transportation infrastructure research project undertaken by the centre.
- Interacting with various external agencies in public and private sector to gather information and insights. Liaise with survey agencies to gather primary information.
- Responsible for the organizational analysis, and reporting of data collected from various sources, utilizing various business intelligence tools build frameworks and models.
- Responsible for designing, constructing, maintaining, and deploying data sources.
- Explore new ways to analyze data using statistical methods, and predictive models.
- Formulate periodic reports and presentations of findings to the sponsoring agency.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Interested candidates may fill the application using the link.
Closing date for applications is 27 August 2022.